Version of Komet Reviewed: 5.1.1-BATCH-SNAPSHOT-b
1. Launched Komet.
2. Chose "solor-db-1.35-SNAPSHOT" option as data source.
3. In the Komet toolbar, clicked the current version name and clicked Komet Preferences.
4. Unchecked the box for Enable Editing.
5. Clicked Save.
6. Selected from taxonomy SNOMED CT Concept, Body Structure, Normal Anatomy.
7. In Descriptions section, clicked the pencil to edit.
8. Clicked Edit, Edit description.
9. In concept’s name “text” row, changed concept name by adding “TEST EDIT” to the end.
10. Clicked Commit.
BUG: Even though I had changed the preference not to allow me to edit, it accepted my edits and in FQN displayed the edited name when I returned to the middle panel.