Version of Komet Reviewed: 5.1.1-BATCH-SNAPSHOT-c
1. After I had reinstalled Komet due to error reported in SIK-1039, I launched Komet.
2. I went to Komet preferences, clicked and under Personas, clicked Default persona.
3. I changed the name to "Stephanie's persona" and clicked Save.
BUG: While it appeared to keep the name change and under Personas, it showed "Stephanie's persona", under Windows configurations it still showed Default persona, which I don't think should exist anymore since I renamed it, and Komet had as the active window Default persona. However, when I clicked Window, New Window, it showed Stephanie's persona and not Default persona.
FYI-see below. I performed these steps as I thought the same thing that happened in might happen here but it didn't.
5. I closed and reopened Komet. The same thing as described in the bug description above.
6. I then clicked Komet Preferences and changed the name back to Default persona and clicked Save. Now in Komet Preferences, it shows Default persona for both Personas and Window configurations.
7. I closed and reopened Komet and the same thing happened as #6 above, which is correct.