The concept 'Deep tissue pressure injury' is to be added to the Wound type refset, but it is modeled inconsistently to the rest of the refset content. The three tasks to do are:
remodel the concept
provide the priniciples and justifications for remodeling the concept
add the concept to the Wound type refset
I don't think classifying is working for me; I have tried a few times and this ('Deep tissue pressure injury') still does not classify.
Also still unable to edit 'Pressure ulcer' (AKA 'Pressure injury') to change its finding site to 'Skin AND/OR subcutaneous tissue', which will ensure that 'Deep tissue pressure injury' becomes a child or descendant of 'Pressure ulcer'.
Added 'Pressure injury of deep tissue' to Wound type refset, with a nursing dialect preferred name of 'Deep tissue pressure injury'.
I did not see this concept on the spreadsheet (which I loaded last week), with a name and definition. Can someone link to the spreadsheet if this concept with its name and definition is in it? I will reload it.
The modeling can follow, and I will leave this issue assigned to me.
1. retired Pressure injury of deep tissue
2. created new concept Pressure injury of deep tissue - modeled differently no causative agent etc.
3. created another new concept crush injury
4. retired concept pressure injury of deep tissue points to crush injury
5. new concept pressure injury of deep tissue needs to have an inferred parent of pressure injury (it's not the same as pressure injury of deep tissue)